All India Law Entrance Test is conducted by National Law University, Delhi. It is a national level exam which is conducted once in a year.
The entrance exam is a gateway to get admissions is National Law University, Delhi. Candidates will get admissions in the undergraduate and postgraduate law courses.
- The notification of the entrance exam is likely to be released in the month of January 2018
- Application forms for the entrance exam are likely to be released in the month of January 2018
- The last date to submit the filled in application forms for the [eafl id=”4185″ name=”” text=”All India Law entrance exam”] is likely to fall in the month of April 2018
- Admit card for the entrance exam is likely to be released in the month of April 2018
- Entrance exam is going to be conducted on 6 May 2018
- Result is likely to be announced in the third week of May 2018
- The candidates will be required to register themselves first
- The application form for the entrance exam can be filled through online mode.
- Registrations are likely to initiated in the month of January 2018
- Candidates are required to fill all the mandatory details in the user registration form
- Candidates are required to fill in the valid e-mail id and mobile number for the process of registration
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of photograph and signatures in the prescribed format.
- At last, the candidates are required to submit and save all the details.
Candidates are required to make the payment of the application fee through online mode. The application fee for the entrance exam is Rs.3000 for the candidates of general category and Rs.1000 for the candidates of reserved categories.
The candidates who are BPL are exempted from the application fee. Candidates can make the payment of the application fee through the debit card, credit card or net banking.
For BA LLB (HONS)
- Candidates must have cleared class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board
- The candidates must have scored minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exams
- The candidates must be below the age of 20 years as on 1st July 2018
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply for the entrance exam
- Candidates must have cleared LLB or equivalent degree from a recognized university
- Candidates must have scored at least 55% marks in aggregate for general category and 50% marks for the reserved categories
- Candidates appearing in final year of LLB are also eligible to appear in the entrance exam
- Candidates are required to be master’s degree holder with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate for general and 50% marks for reserved categories.
Admit card for the entrance exam will be released on the official website and no candidate without admit card will be allowed to appear on the entrance exam.