With so many products out there to choose from these days, selecting the right CBD product for you is no easy task. Is oil the best fit for your needs, or would an infused edible product like a gummy be a better choice?
Are you looking to take it for medicinal purposes, or do you want to create CBD products with the product you buy?
For the most part, choosing an option is ultimately a matter of personal preference. However, opt for a full-spectrum CBD product if you only have one absolute requirement while evaluating your choices.
Why full-spectrum CBD Oil is the way to go
Full-spectrum CBD is more potent than the alternatives.
The cannabis plant contains well over 100 different active compounds known as cannabinoids. THC and CBD are just the best-known examples. Many of the CBD products out there on the market contain isolated cannabinoids. Others – known as broad-spectrum products – include a much higher number of different compounds.
However, there’s evidence to suggest the benefits of a CBD product are at their highest when all cannabinoids are present and accounted for. This enhanced effectiveness is known as the entourage effect; only full-spectrum CBD products bring that to the table.
Full-spectrum CBD doesn’t get you high.
Marijuana enthusiasts have been singing the praises of pot smoking for decades now, and we now understand the entourage effect is why. Naturally, though, not everyone wants to be high all the time (or at all, for that matter).
Full-spectrum CBD oil does contain THC – the cannabinoid responsible for producing the famous euphoric high pot smokers love – but in extremely low concentrations.
In other words, a full-spectrum product contains enough THC to ensure the entourage effect kicks in but not nearly enough to get you high. You’ll go through your days feeling fantastic but won’t be under the influence. You don’t have to worry about failing drug tests, either.
Full-spectrum CBD is attached to numerous health benefits.
Full-spectrum 2400mg CBD oil has all the famous health benefits associated with other CBD products, making it a beautiful addition to any self-care regimen. The following are some terrific examples.
- CBD promotes stable mental health by curbing anxiety, depression, and similar issues.
- CBD is famous for managing chronic pain associated with many conditions. Examples include arthritis, multiple sclerosis, and fibromyalgia.
- Some studies suggest CBD is effective at managing cancer symptoms and inhibiting the growth of various kinds of tumors.
- Some people report an improvement in their acne after adding CBD products to their ongoing health routine.
- CBD may help safeguard heart health, protect your nervous system from deterioration, and reduce your chances of developing diabetes.
Full-spectrum CBD can be used in lots of different ways
Although there’s certainly nothing wrong with taking full-spectrum CBD oil, your options are wide open regarding how you use yours. Here are some ideas to consider the next time you’re in the mood to experiment.
- Try adding your oil to your favorite foods to enhance their nutritional value.
- CBD oil makes a great addition to lotions, bath bombs, and balms, as it soothes pain and promotes full-body health.
- A drop or two of CBD oil is terrific in your tea or added to soothing condiments like honey or butter.
If something’s worth doing, it should be worth doing right, and full-spectrum options give you the most bang for your buck regarding CBD products. Try it today, and experience the difference!