The months beginning from September bring cheerfulness, happiness and blissfulness as these brim with the festival spirit. The season starts with Goddess Durga showering her blessings and bestowing her love on her disciples.
Come Navratris, all feel energetic and happy as the Goddess Durga, the embodiment of shakti, power come to the houses of each of her devotees to bless them. She takes away all the worries and stresses from their lives and bless them with good life and good health.
With the coming of Mata Rani, the whole atmosphere automatically beomes pious. The special nine days mark the arrival of Goddess in all her manifestations. The amazing thing about navratras is that it is celebrated by all kinds of people from all walks of life. goddess being a mother loves all her devotees.
Blessed and blissful are these days which are suitable to conduct any auspicious ceremony or buy anything important.
It is also considered auspicious to have happy Navrtari status for whatsapp as it the belief of te people that the Goddess is near them and constantly showering her love and blessings on them. Also sharing various beautiful quotes which are written beautifully informing about the love of God is considered a good gesture.
The festive spirit can be seen with people keeping fasts, singing songs, having kirtans and bhajan ceremonies and dancing to the tunes with the songs in the praise of the goddess. The immense faith and belief gives constant energy and a positive feeling throughout.
Some also perfom Garba or play Dandia during the Navratri festival season. People dressed in bright color clothes dance with all their energy and feel elated and get soaked in the love of Goddess.
Sharing messages, songs to bless your loved ones is a beautiful gesture of people. Through the various social medi channels people wish each other with the quotes, messages, shloks of the goddess. The idea behing these is to spread love, care and to seek blessings of the Goddess.
Sending whatsapp messages and keeoing happy navratras as your status is another gesture which brings peace and tranquility to the mind.
Some of the quotes or whatsapp messages which can be shared with your loved ones are:
- Mata ka parv aata hai, hazaro khushia lata hai, Is baar maa aapko wo sab de jo aapka DIL chahta hai.Jai Mata Di.
- Jiwan ek Aaradhna haiaur Aaradhna ‘Shakti MAA’ ki Upasna se Paripurn ho.. NAVRATRI SHUBH ho..
- Jagat paalan haar hai Maa,mukti ka dham hai Maa. hamari bakti ke adhar hai Maa,ham sab ki raksha ki avatar hai Maa. ‘Happy Navaratri’
- Maa Durga aapko Bal, buddhi, sukh, aishwarya aur sampannta pradaan karen! Jai mata di! Navratri ki hardik shubhkamnayen!
- Maa durga se vinti hai ki apke jeevan main sukh, samradhe, dhyan,yash pradaan kare. Happy Navratra
- Nav deep jalen, Nav phool khilen, Roz maa ka ashirvaad mile, Is navratri aapko wo sab mile jo aapka dil chaahta hai! Shubhkamnaayen!
- Jagat paalanhari hai, Bhakti ka adhaar hai, Hamara mukti dhaam hai, Maa! Navratri ki Shubhkamnaayen!
- Jagat paalan haar hain Maa, Mukti ka dham hain Maa. Hamari bakti ke adhar hai Maa, Hum sabki raksha ki avatar hai Maa.
Feel blessed with these messages and keep happy navratras as your whatsapp status to have a peace of mind and heart. Eliminate all negativity and seek her blessings.
सारा जहां है जिसकी शरण में, नमन है उस माँ के चरण में.
हमको था इंतजार वो घड़ी आ गई.. होकर सिंह पर सवार माता रानी आ गई।
लाल रंग क़ी चुनरी से सजा माँ का दरबार, हर्षित हुआ मन, पुलकित हुआ संसार, नन्हे -नन्हे कदमो से माँ आये आपके द्वार.
जगत पालनहार है माँ, मुक्ति का धाम है माँ, हमारी भक्ति का आधार है माँ, सबकी रक्षा की अवतार है माँ, शुभ नवरात्रि
देवी माँ के कदम आपके घर में आयें, आप ख़ुशी से नहायें, परेशानियाँ आपसे आँखें चुरायें, नवरात्रि की आपको ढेरों शुभ कामनाएं। शुभ नवरात्रि।
माँ दुर्गे, माँ अंबे, माँ जगदांबे, माँ भवानी, माँ शीतला, माँ वैष्णाओ, माँ चंडी, माता रानी मेरी और आपकी मनोकामना पूरी करे.जय माता दी.
Jai Mata DI!