Candidates who all are interested to take admission in Manipal University will be required to appear in the entrance exam. The candidates will get admission to various post graduate and under graduate courses in the fields of Engineering, Pharmacy, Applied Sciences, etc. on the basis of this entrance exam. It will be conducted by Manipal University which is a university level entrance exam.
- The application forms for the entrance exam are likely to initiate in the month of November 2017
- Last date to submit the application forms for the entrance exam falls in the month of March 2018
- Slot booking are likely to done in the month of March 2018
- Entrance exam is expected to be conducted in the month of April 2018
- Result is considered to be declared in the month of May 2018
- The candidates will be allowed to fill the application form for the entrance exam through online mode only
- No other mode of filling the application form will be made available
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form for the entrance exam till the month of March 2018
- The candidates will have to fill all the relevant details such as personal and educational which are considered to be mandatory details.
- Candidates are then required to upload their scanned images of photographs and signatures
- Candidates are also required to keep the printed copy of the filled in application form for the future use
- The online application fee for the entrance exam is Rs.600 and for the entrance exam is Rs.1400
- The application fee for the entrance exam can paid through either of the following modes-
- Online payment for the application from can be paid through credit card, debit card or net banking
- Payment of the fee for the application form can be made through Demand Draft in favor of “Manipal University” which is payable at Manipal/ UDUPI
- Candidates who are submitting the application fee through the Demand Draft will have to send the print out copy of the filled in application form to the address as- Director, Indian Admissions, Room Number-102, Manipal University, Manipal, Karnataka
The complete pattern for the MU OET Test will vary for different courses which are offered by the Manipal University. The exam pattern for B.TECH is as-
- The entrance exam will be conducted through the online mode.
- The exam will be conducted for duration of two and a half hours.
- The exam will consist of Multiple choice questions
- There will be a total of 200 multiple choice questions in the entrance exam
For M.TECH/ MCA
- The entrance exam will be online entrance exam
- The duration of the exam will be one hour
- The questions asked will be multiple choice questions
There be a total of 60 multiple choice questions for MTECH and for MCA, total of 100 multiple choice questions will be asked.