JEE Main April Session is just a month away. All the aspirants are now going through their final preparations for the exam. The first session of JEE already took place in January. Now everyone is eyeing for the next session to be held in April. Students must have identified their mistakes in the first session which they don’t want to repeat in the April Session.
Thus, the JEE Main 2019 April Session becomes extremely important for students who are prioritizing the admission this year.
Take Care in JEE Main 2019 April Session
JEE Main April Session
After the first paper of JEE main, many students are preparing for the second paper. The application form for the second paper will be available from February 08. This time it is mandatory for all the students to have a valid Aadhar card. Although it is not mandatory to have a 12 digit identification number for applying in JEE Main. In this article, we will help you with some of the points that you need to keep in mind for the preparation of the April session.
The online application form that you need to fill for the April session can be filled using any valid government identity card. After JEE main, a total of 2, 24,000 students will be qualified for JEE advanced. There is also a demo application form available on the website for the candidates to fill. This will help the candidates to get an idea of the original application form.
- The application fees that you will be paying for the exam will be received by the NTA.
- The application form for April 2019 will be available on the NTA as well as JEE website.
Some of the deadlines for April paper are as follows:
- Online submission of application form – 08 February to 07 March
- Successful transaction of the application fee – 08 February to 08 March
- Examination dates for paper 2 – 06 April – 20 April
- Results to be declared on the NTA’s official website – 30 April
Guidelines for Admit Card of April Session
Once the admit card is received for the second paper, candidates should properly check their the important details like name, personal address, paper, gender, date of birth, city, test center name, category, and state code of eligibility. If they find out any discrepancy then they should immediately contact the main authorities of JEE main 2019.
If the candidates are not able to download the admit card for JEE main 2019 then they should contact the helpline number available between 10 am and 5 pm on weekdays. The admit cards will be issued to students based on their satisfying the eligibility conditions. Students should not forget to carry their admit cards to the test centers during the main exam. Along with the admit cards, students should also carry one passport-size photograph which should be similar to photograph on the application form.
Guidelines for Exam Day of Paper 2 in April
- Each and every candidate should reach the examination center at least one hour before the exam timings.
- Candidates should carry all the required documents with them in the examination hall.
- The examination superintendent will not allow the candidate if they do not have the required documents.
- Things other than the identity proof and the admit card are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- The instructions given by the examination coordinators during the exam must be strictly followed.
- During the exam, pen, pencil, and blank sheet will be provided to the students. They should immediately write their roll number and name on it.
- It is in candidate’s interest that he/she follows the examination code of conduct during the main exam.
Update: NEET is necessary for Medical Field. If you want to get education in foreign countries in medical field, It’s compulsory to clear National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test – NEET. Your Degree will not be valid if you have not cleared NEET Exam.
Update: Due to Lok Sabha Election of India, JEE Advanced Exam will be conducted on 27th May 2019.